Campaigns: We can help you drive integrated marketing campaigns across disciplines, across channel to reach your ideal customers with your ideal story, in a voice they will understand
Partner Programs: Extend your capabilities, sales, and services by partnering with complimentary organizations, vendors and service providers
Field Enablement and Readiness: Turn your sales and services field into the machine it should be - set clear direction, messaging, and provide tools to ensure success
Marketing Strategy: Build the vision that sets direction for all your marketing activities and drives your team to achieve stated goals, and optimizes the use of your limited resources
As a full-service marketing firm, we are prepared to help you tell your story in market. Because we build and implement integrated marketing strategies and all the components required to go to market, we can help you establish your plan, work through the details of execution, and provide the oversight to drive that plan.
Our history working with our clients to identify their needs, their target audiences, and the best channels to reach them has resulted in many proven processes, tools and models to help you visualize your plan and an energetic team of hard working marketers ready to execute.
Almost every marketing project requires a myriad of skills to execute effectively, from strategy, to targeting, to messaging, to creative and graphics. We employ the whole team you need. And you only need to buy what you use. We can manage a small task or lead your end-to-end integrated marketing efforts. The end result is a ready team of resources that ideally fits your unique needs, allowing you to take advantage of every marketing dollar and get your best Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
Trying to stay on top of marketing strategy, integrating all aspects of your marketing to have the greatest impact, and managing all the moving parts that make up the execution is complex and time consuming. If this is your full time job you know that there is always more you can do, more you can say, and more resources you need.
The days of shotgun marketing are over, and you need precision:
- Identifying the target customer
- Clarifying your story to differentiate your products and company
- Remaining relevant in a fickle world
- Integrating and coordinating all the pieces to have one voice, but say much
- Balancing social, digital, search and classical print
Here are some symptoms to watch for:
- Checking boxes verses getting real results
- Failure to reach your customers
- Failure to receive leads from your web site or marketing efforts
- Competitors always seem one step ahead
- Lack an impactful digital presence and social media presence
- Marketing efforts are not aligned with customer values
- Limited marketing support for your products
At Allytics, we have the people and the experience to help you bring it all together, build a plan, run with tactics or own the development and execution of a program. You can bring us in to help you think through it, or pass it over the fence to us. Regardless, we become a part of your team. We help you get noticed for the work you do, and the impact you are having.
Don’t hesitate to call. Our cost effective pay as you go approach means you only buy what you need. We work with your existing assets and team, or create anew.
Our goal is to provide you with the support you need to ensure that marketing becomes a source of strength, not a liability.
- We can rapidly onboard and scale to meet project needs
- We have depth and breadth of experience and a firm grasp of modern marketing challenges and modern solutions that will bring your offerings to life.
- We have strong employees with industry leading knowledge
- Blended resourcing model to assign the right skillset, expand your perspective, and reduce your costs
Learn more about our success stories here>
Channel & Partner Programs:
Companies build channel and partner programs for various reasons including, enhancing their products or solutions, growing their reach to new markets, and improved customer satisfaction. How can a partner program help your organization?
Market Analysis: Marketing in an information vacuum is hard, error prone and extremely costly. There is tons of information out there about your target market. We can help you find it, use it and drive the action and value that will set your offerings apart.
Performance Monitoring: Performance management techniques and approaches can be applied across nearly any resourcing situation. We can help you establish the persistent and sustainable process that will trend, problem and opportunity insight into almost any resource you are managing – people, web sites, assets, field and partners.
Budget Management: Marketing is almost always a function of budget planning, spending and performance analysis. We can help you make budget management the difference between profit and loss, momentum and stagnation, and your ability to get on the front edge of revenue momentum.
Data Visualization: Insight is another way of saying – we understand the data, what is really happening and what it means to us. Let us help you use data visualization to uncover the trends, secrets, opportunity and land mines, and more importantly, tell your story to others both internally and outside your company.
What is the alternative to Business Intelligence for your business? It’s hard to fathom – maybe “not knowing”? What information will drive your business, your decisions and improve performance? The intelligence you need is incredibly unique to your business. Our unique understanding of your needs in market and how this information will be used allows us to integrate easily with your own machinery and resources to, and of other companies like yours allows us utilize a rather unique approach to BI.
We support Microsoft, and several data analytics firms either as an agency or as their marketing arm. Here is why that is interesting to you. We aren’t trying to sell you an analytics software suite. We care most about your success in market and your ability to use measurement and analysis to drive action. And, if you find yourself in need of an analysis suite, we can cut through the hype and hyperbole in the market place and help you get what you need.
Think about knowing what is happening today, next week, next month in your organization, in the market, and in aspects of your business that can have real impact. Sometimes the hardest questions are those that translate to, “which questions should I ask”? Wouldn’t it be great to ask a whole lot of “the right” questions and have multi-dimensional answers to those?
At Allytics we take a holistic view of data collection, analysis and reporting, to map it to your stated objectives, and provide easily consumable insights and analysis.
As an integrated marketing firm, we see data as a mechanism to gain a competitive advantage, uncover new opportunities, and improve your product offerings, and our solutions reflect that.
You may be getting results but aren’t sure if your performance is reaching your potential. Some of the challenges that may exist for your business are:
- Failing to predict future events with accuracy
- Products in market are underperforming
- It’s difficult to identify the reasons for success or failure
- Inability to track employee performance against goals
- Competitors are able to hit new markets first
- No way to gauge success of marketing campaigns
With Allytics, you can expect to gain the insights needed to drive success. Whether you require an analysis of your business performance or information on new market opportunities, we have the expertise you need to make you even smarter. We help you accelerate your learning process and pinpoint new opportunities with actionable insights powered by sophisticated data.
By integrating business intelligence insights into your marketing strategy, we can deliver tactical recommendations enabling you to beat the competition.
- Strong understanding of business and industry
- Integrate intelligence into marketing vehicles
- Proven methodology
- Precision and speed
Learn more about our success stories here>
Project Management: Keeping projects on track, aligned with goals, resourced, and moving forward is a critical success factor in any of the marketing functions. We can support you with a large range of Project Management skills and help you manage to: budget, timeline, stakeholders and quality.
Program Management: Effective Program Management means your program has a vision, goals, a voice, and effective measurement and communications. We can help you build your program, and drive it into the future to accomplish your goals.
Product Launches: Product Launches are truly a multi-disciplined activity requiring skills and experience. We have the experience to bring the right skills together for a winning product launch.
Partner Programs: Sometimes the best path to growth, new markets and achieving your goals, is to align with others. We have built global partner ecosystems and intimate alliances, and can help you with any aspect of developing a partner channel.
Business Management: Good business doesn’t just happen. You need to build it. Look to us to help build your plan, align your goals and your integrated marketing plan, and roll it out to your team.
We have built a strong project management practice as a result of running various, multi-faceted, integrated marketing programs. We work closely with you to define project structure either as a simple project or with a complex Project Management Office (PMO) and managed accountability.
Each project requires different levels of Project Management depth. We will work with you to clarify your appetite for control, visibility, accountability and drive, and we will help you weigh that against options, structure and timing, and ultimately cost. The end result is a Project Management structure that you helped design.
We also help to establish a sustainable, but action oriented rhythm that will drive your project at a pace you and your project stakeholders and leadership will appreciate.
Project Management may be one of the most scientific of the arts. Keeping projects moving, resources engaged, and outcomes aligned with goals is no simple task.
Some challenges you may be experiencing include:
- Cross group collaboration is unstructured
- Accountability is loose and unmanaged
- Project delays are common and impact the business
- Project outcomes are not understood or defined
- Marketing is not integrated, reducing its effectiveness
- Projects are over budget or features are cut
- Poor communication results in duplicated efforts
Managing projects and programs effectively requires leadership, an attention to detail, and excellent communication skills. At Allytics, we have assembled a team of experienced professionals who specialize in driving successful marketing programs. Our team will properly resource your projects, programs, and partnerships to ensure your success.
- Project managers have years of experience across numerous industries
- Manage some of the world’s largest and most complex programs
- Assertive style mixed with attention to stakeholder relations
- Outcome oriented: cost, time, people, results
Learn more about our success stories here>
Web & SharePoint Services
Web Design, Development and Maintenance: In concert with our creative and integrated marketing teams, we use state of the art Web technologies and modern techniques to build functionally designed, goal-effective web sites for commercial and portal value.
Collaboration Sites: Major advances in intra-company and external collaboration technologies, means you can share, collaborate and manage performance and document collaboration better than ever. Our depth in SharePoint 2010 and 2013 design, development, management, and sustainable adoption can get you where you want to be fast.
Connecting LOB Applications: Some of your most important value and information is locked up in your business systems. Release it, and give users the information they need to make an impact in your business.
Custom Apps: Sometimes the right application is worth building. We can do that for you. We do tend to focus on Microsoft platform for lots of reasons. Primarily, they think about the things our clients need, like security, integration with Active Directory, etc.
For your marketing efforts, your web site is your single most important customer facing tool. We build a lot of web sites, but we always like to ensure they are always a component in a larger integrated marketing plan. Because, to build your ideal site that tells your story, and differentiates you with your target market, we must first identify who that is, what you offer that they need, how you are differentiated, and what you want them to do. Luckily, our web development team works closely with the rest of the marketing and creative teams at Allytics. And we can help you build the ideal site. We use the most modern technologies, approaches and tools, and couple them with modern marketing tactics.
We tend to focus more on Microsoft technologies using SharePoint and .NET, however we are also versed in the majority of other web platforms.
The Cloud is a game changer for how things can be done. We are on the front edge of utilizing the cloud to provide you with the right solution for today and into the future.
Performance management and collaboration tools are changing more rapidly than almost any other category of web development. We have built SharePoint based programs and communities for Fortune 100 companies to manage entire divisions, HR functions, conversation management and to roll out new software globally. We have also used SharePoint as a collaborative customer facing portal.
With our website development, we use an integrated marketing methodology to align the web property with your broader marketing and branding vision. This requires a cross-functional team of resources across marketing, creative, and web development to tell your story. The end result is your brand brought to life.
Often people find out their web site is not performing by their customers or the lack thereof:
- Are you generating leads from your web site?
- Are customers commenting on content or offers from your web site?
- Do you have analytics set up and what are they telling you about traffic, demographics, site action, etc.?
- Are you having difficulty driving traffic to your site?
- Looking at your site, does it tell your story? Does it drive action? How much work is it for customers to engage?
- Is your Website converting site visits to customers?
- Are the search engines recommending you? What rank are you with Google and Bing?
When you think about your internal organization and how your team collaborates:
- How hard is it for your employees to find the information they need to do their jobs?
- Do they hate or love your existing system? Are they using it or ignoring it?
- Which business systems do your employees rely on most? Do they have access to the information from those systems?
- Are your departments siloed? Do you find that employees are doing redundant or competing work?
- Do your business critical applications lack anytime, anywhere access?
It is not news to anyone that you have to be listed in the universal directory called the World Wide Web. But don’t assume that just because you have a web site, it is doing what it should be doing for your business.
Establishing your web presence means ensuring the search engines can find you and prefer you over the competition. It means you want your customers to go there, because it tells your story in their voice the way you want the story told. It means you have a platform for modern marketing. And it means you will win over an equal competitor.
Allytics can help you regardless of where you are, even if you need to start over, re-architect for success, extend your site, add modern features, or manage part of an existing and complex site.
Collaboration and SharePoint:
It is also not news that your team needs to be efficient. That means collaborating effectively and gaining access to the information they need when they need it. But it also means that they act and think like a community. Today the toolsets are amazing for driving performance management, community, collaborative culture and sharing information. But Business Critical SharePoint and the Cloud have opened up radical new levels of simplicity and capability for driving workflow, new levels of productivity, and mobile access and applications like we have never seen.
At Allytics we have built complex business tools, business processes and work flows, communities and performance management systems based on SharePoint for Fortune 100 companies. We have also used SharePoint for other less radical functionality, such as simple team sites for driving project collaboration. We have also built internal and external Yammer communities. Let us help you drive collaboration and a culture of teamwork in your organization.
- We have major experience and a track record of success in web site design, development and management, as well as SharePoint development, management and Business Critical SharePoint integration with Line of Business Systems.
- As a marketing firm, we understand what you are really trying to accomplish with your site. We can foresee challenges, apply marketing resources for creative and messaging, and integrate your web presence into your overall story.
- Our developers are exceptionally talented with years of experience in modern web and SharePoint technologies.
Learn more about our success stories here>
Brand & Identity: Your brand should be one of your most valuable assets. It can incorporate visual, audio, logos, placement, colors and much much more; but at the end of the day it’s about creating a point of connection with your customers. Let us help you build your brand and identity and use it to tell your story.
Web Design: Your website is the single point of contact that most customers will have with your business regardless of what you do or who you sell to. We can help ensure that it instantly tells your story, entices your ideal customer, and drives them to act.
Digital & Print: Keeping your customer facing marketing fresh and effective is critical. We can build a variety of assets that communicate your story in a visually engaging way allowing you to connect with your customers.
Animation & Video Production: Video is increasingly becoming a more important way of capturing an audience’s attention. We can tell your story in 2 minutes with an animated video or a testimonial for a fraction of the price of other marketing vehicles. Click here for demo.
Executive and Sales Presentations: The opportunity to speak to your customers about your offerings is always a coveted action. We can help you build the right story, build the presentation, and help you ensure a flawless delivery.
Effective creative is built on a foundation of artistry, strategy, and a deep understanding of your audience and is a critical component of your integrated marketing efforts. We work closely with you to gauge objectives, understand your business, and determine appropriate creative solutions for your unique needs.
When creative is done right, it can enrich your story, delight your customers, and dramatically improve your sales and position in market. We can enhance the strongest elements of your brand or create a new visual identity that customers can’t ignore.
The most important part is using your brand, creative and image to do great things. We’ve established a variety of skillsets to deliver modern creative and marketing:
- Use of photography to help set image, bring people into your brand, and invoke emotion. We also have unique stock photography that is available for purchase.
- Use of Video and Animation to rapidly tell your story and set image is a growing trend. Peoples’ appetites for quick answers, quick video, and visually appealing messaging means you can capture them, land your simple message, land a more complex detailed message and drive action in 3 minutes.
- Ability to provide studio quality audio to narrate your story. We’ve built a quality recording studio to deliver the type of audio production our customers can rely on.
Eye catching, ear-catching, attention-grabbing creative is a must in the dense world of noise that you must now market your offers in.
Here are some challenges that might indicate you could use some help:
- You have a story, but no one knows it
- Your marketing efforts lack a consistent look and feel
- Your visual elements do not move your audience
- You don’t stand out from the competition
- Your image doesn’t align with your product promise
- Your marketing materials look dated
We have the expertise you need to illustrate your story. Let our team of graphic designers, marketers, animators, and photographers create the elements that breathe life into your brand.
As a marketing firm, we have a unique perspective on the creative process. We start with the needs of the end user then apply the talents of exceptional designers; the end result is a product that is both beautiful and conveys the intended message.
- Visually striking design
- Team of educated graphics artists, animators, and designers
- We understand, protect and nurture your image
- Responsive & rapid delivery of quality
- Structured methodology and engagements
Learn more about our success stories here>